Functional Verification (UVM and other Methodologies)
Functional verification constitutes the largest percentage of the effort needed to produce an SOC or ASIC. As a result, the effective management and efficient execution of the verification phase of a design is crucial to the success of any design project.
The Intrinsix verification team meets that challenge with over 20+ years of experience per engineer performing Functional Verification in Networking, Wireless, and Digital Media applications. Our engineers are proficient in the development of verification environments employing leading-edge metric-driven, constrained random verification techniques that maximize re-use to consistently yield cost effective application-specific solutions, reduced time to market, and products of the highest quality.
Intrinsix provides turn-key and joint-development verification solutions that include the following services:
- Verification planning for digital and mixed-signal SOC, ASIC, FPGA, and sub-module designs:
- Development of Verification requirements
- Development of detailed verification and coverage plans
- Environment architecture, design, and development, featuring:
- Requirements-based metric-driven constrained-random verification
- SoC, ASIC, FPGA, and sub-module verification environments
- Industry-standard methodologies: UVM, OVM, eRM, and VMM
- Mixed-language environments (SystemVerilog, ‘e’, VHDL, C/C++, and High Level Verification Automation (HLVA) expertise)
- Multi-vendor tool expertise
- Automated build environments
- Source code control
- Script development
- Development of regression test environments comprising random and directed tests
- Design and development of re-usable Verification IP (VIP)
- Rigorous design, code, and coverage reviews
- Methodology-enhancements and recommendations
Intrinsix also offers off-the-shelf solutions that can significantly improve your verification team's productivity, including a growing library of Verification IP (VIP) solutions proven, supported, and guaranteed by the Intrinsix engineering staff. This library features standards-based components (e.g., AMBA/AHB, SPI, I2C/SMBus, 16550 UART), as well as a variety of utility functions (scoreboards, ECC, random clock generators, etc).
Please contact us for more information.