MEMS/Sensor Integration Services
New micro and nano-technology solutions continue to emerge from innovators - technology which tackles tough problems and creates vast new markets. However, these innovative technologies must be integrated into usable real-world systems and yesterday's integrated circuit (IC) approaches are not good enough: too much space, power, and weight will negate the inherent benefits derived from these tiny innovations. Furthermore, the rapid migration of semiconductor processes dictates adoption of current/latest process nodes to avoid early obsolescence.
For over 20 years Intrinsix has been a leading provider of electronics and custom IC design solutions to emerging MEMS and sensor companies. These solutions typically consist of focused IC (analog front-end and digital back-end) development and Intrinsix often works with its strategic partners to achieve a broader solution and higher impact. Flexible engagement models and rapid deployment of very senior teams enable Intrinsix to offer unique solutions for complex budget/schedules and challenging technology.
- Accelerometers for...
- Laptop PCs
- Consumer Applications (Low G)
- Automotive Applications (High G)
- Digital Light Processors (DLPTM)
- High Density Mass Storage
- Micro-mirror Display Application
- Acoustical Sensor (Digital Microphone)
- Optical Beamformer
- Magnetic (Hall Effect) Sensors
- Microbolometer for Satellite IR Imager
Unique Solutions & IP Accelerate Development:
- Patented low-power at high-bandwidth Data Conversion
- Leading-edge Processor Integration Strategies
- Mixed Signal Verification IP and Methodologies
- Deep Skill in Transistor Level Design/Simulation
- In-system ADC tradeoff of bandwidth/resolution
Intrinsix Specialization: Complex ICs and IC-based Systems
Today's electronics deliver huge capability in small packages. The inherent complexity in these ICs heightens the risk of schedule and budget over-runs. Intrinsix excels at managing this complexity as experts in System-On-Chip design and verification. We are also often called upon to further integrate these SoCs into complete boards and systems within turnkey solutions. We bring a number of unique tools to the game:
- Over 800 ASICs, FPGAs, SoC, and Systems Engagements
- Average Experience of Staff > 20 yrs.
- Dedicated Professional Project Management
- Full Supply Chain Management Capability
- Leverage of both Commercial and Defense IC Experience
- Strong Partnerships with Leading Foundries
- High Reliability and Low Power Focus
- Sigma-Delta Data Converter IP Portfolio, Patents and Process
- Secure and Robust Design and Delivery Infrastructure
- Digital, Analog, and RF Capabilities for True Mixed Signal Integration